GETTING TO KNOW THE NEW BORUM MASTER 2500
The BM 2500 has a one-seat slidable drive and operator section for flexible working on the left or right side.
From city areas to urban and interurban roads, the Borum Master 2500 can handle both smaller jobs and longer road stretches.
Technical specifications overview
Size 4 stroke, 2400 cm3/ 146 cu.in.
Rated power 44 KW / 59 HP @ 2700 rpm
Fuel tank 2 x 50 L (26.5 gal.)
Hydraulic tank 70 L (18.5 gal.)
Glass bead tank 115L/170 kg - 30,4 gal.
Pressurised (max 3 bars or 42,9 psi.
Type Belt-driven, screw compressor
Capacity 1800 L/min @ 10 bar (58 cfm @ 143 psi)
Cooling Integrated oil-cooling system
Air-cooler incl. Water separator
Length 4750 mm (187”)
Width 1180 mm (46,5”) without equipment
Hight 2520 mm (99,2”)
Weight 5000 kg (11023 lbs) maximum total weight
Follow your line machine's activity and status with Borum online
- Reports from LineMaster available Online
- See data on material usage, material temperature
- View of the condition of the machine to prevent breakdown
- See data on your engine, material tank, compressor, hydraulics and others
- Give access to different users and groups
- Tool for planning service schedules
- Generate reports as CSV file (Excel), PDF file or KLM file (Google Earth)
- No data loss. All information is saved on the Server for minimum 5 years