How it works
Diagnostic data from the machine will be sent to the LineMaster. Report data from the LineMaster, together with the received diagnostic data from the machine is then sent to a Borum Server. This data can be accessed via the Web portal, in the sections called BM Online ® Report and BM Online Diagnostic.
Nb! Only machines equipped with the Master Control can send this data to the LineMaster (machines from 2015 and upwards).
For machines older than 2015 can also use a limited version of the BM online.
There are two type of reports you can access
THE BM ONLINE® REPORT COLLECTS & SHOWS REPORTED DATA FROM THE BM LINEMASTER COMPUTER
The reported data that is generated from the BM LineMaster is stored in BM-Online. You can access data and generate reports by entering the BM Online Web portal. If data is deleted from the LineMaster, data will still be stored in BM-Online (data will be stored for 5 years).
Reports can easily be generated, by the Web interface in BM Online. LineMasters from Serial no: 73-xxxx supports BM Online. It is possible to update LineMasters with Serial no: 72-xxxx to BM Online Report (P#512836).
- Reports from LineMaster available Online
- See data on material usage, material temperature, location ofthe machine, etc.
- Location of the machine (When Ignition is On)
- Possibility to sort the data according to Equipment ID, Job ID, Date, etc. and generate reports
- Possibility to manually compare the data, with other available online data. E.g. meteorological data
- Generate reports as CSV file (Excel), PDF file or KLM file (Google Earth)
- No data loss. All information is saved on the Server for minimum 5 years
THE BM ONLINE® DIAGNOSTIC SHOWS REPORTED DATA ABOUT YOUR MACHINE'S MECHANICAL STATUS
In order to collect and make the data available online, the Borum machine needs to have the BM Master Control installed The Master Control collects the data from the Machine and sends it to the LineMaster computer. Afterward, this data is made available in your own account on the BM-Online platform.
You can also opt to receive a notice by SMS or e-mail 20 hours before the next service, or if the engine, the compressor or the hydraulic oil is overheating.
Borum can also access the diagnostic data, which allows us to better understand your needs. Therefore, we can offer improved support and more efficient solutions, e.g. by foreseeing the need for spare parts, which will improve delivery time.
- View of the condition of the machine to prevent breakdown
- See data on your engine, material tank, compressor, hydraulics and others (SEE FULL LIST HERE)
- Give access to different users and groups
- Tool for planning service schedules
- Possibility to receive the best support from Borum
- No loss of Data