ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH THE DEVELOPMENT OF HIGHLY TECHNICAL MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT?
We are looking for a new mechanical design engineer to join our team as soon as possible at our headquarter in Hadsten, Denmark. Together with the development team, you will shape the future of the Borum line marking machine series. It is a challenging position with complex tasks, which require a focused and structured work approach.
WHAT IS THE TASK?
You will work with your own projects in an agile product development team. Overall, you will build and test prototypes as well as get leads from various Borum Departments regarding how things should be assembled. You will also be responsible for preparing all necessary documentation and part lists.
- Experience with project management from start to final product
- Knowledge about hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, and general mechanical insights
- Good knowledge in working with Solid Works 3D modeling
- Proactive, structured and analytical in your way of working as well as comfortable in working with deadlines
- Positive attitude towards cross-functional teams and the ability to work both independently and in teams
- As our products are exported to more than 100 countries it is important that you have an open mindset and good communication skills in English
WHERE DO I SEND MY APPLICATION?
If you are interested please send an application to Managing Director, Jørn Christensen, email@example.com no later than the 9th of October. Applications will be checked on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions please call Jørn at tel. 87 613 238 (Speaks Danish and English).